Meandering Mango

If you're looking to feed your intellect here...you just might starve. If you're here because you want to hear about my wacky life...well, you've come to the right place.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rock the Vote '06

It's rainy...it's yucky...there's a water main break on 73rd & Meridian. Don't let this stop you! Get out there and vote! Not sure where to go? Check out the poll locator on www.indygov.org. You can type in your birthday, as well, to double-check that you're registered to vote at that location. Also, be sure to bring your Indiana or Federal government issued photo I.D. You have to show it, and you're not gettin' in without it.

It's your right and your responsibility, so do it...or else.

5 Comments:

  • At 11/07/2006 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so proud of my parents for voting! Even if mom does color her hair:) Thanks for the nudge to vote, Mango!

     
  • At 11/08/2006 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I voted early and often. Pasted a pic of Cheech Marin over my IND DL and signed the poll book as "someone young". So much for the attempt to limit my access to the ballot. FYI - If you had meandered to K-Town election day, you too could have had a second chance..I saw your name in the pollbook as well.....and I think we have an extra picture of you in the house....too late.

     
  • At 11/09/2006 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GO DEMIS!!

     
  • At 11/09/2006 4:28 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Now exhale that big sigh of relief...they just announced that Allen conceded!

     
  • At 11/10/2006 9:19 PM, Blogger Troy said…

    I honestly feel like I just got over an extended case of asthma.

    Let's hope the new crowd can salvage what's left of our country before its too late.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home