Meandering Mango

If you're looking to feed your intellect here...you just might starve. If you're here because you want to hear about my wacky life...well, you've come to the right place.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Meander on Over to Word Press

Okay...so I've finally decided, after much insisting by Troy over at Growing Sense, that the time has come for Meandering Mango to stop being bullied by Blogger and settle into a cozy new home at Word Press. First it was "Beta Blogger," then it was "New Blogger," but any way that you cut it, if I was going to be forced to switch...well, then I was really going to switch.

Don't fret! You can still keep up with my meanderings...just be sure to change your links and bookmarks to Meandering Mango's new abode at http://meanderingmango.wordpress.com.

Can't wait to see you there--and by the way, there's already a new little treat waiting for your arrival!

Au'revoir, Blogger...Bonjour, Word Press!

*I will keep this account, however, no new posts will be made to this site. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home